Beth rydym ni'n ei wneud
The Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD) Family Support Group was formed in 1991. Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD) is an inherited, relatively rare condition associated with the abnormality of cilia (microscopic hairs that beat in the airways, sweeping secretions out of the respiratory tract). PCD may affect the lungs, nose, sinuses, ears and fertility.
PCD Family Support Group
- Provide support to patients and their carers who have, or are suspected of having, PCD
- Bring PCD to the attention of medics who may come across PCD and continue to provide an up to date information service for them and the general public
- promote research to aid diagnosis and treatment of patients with PCD
- Support the NHS and other bodies to ensure patients have access to diagnostic services and on-going care
- Fundraise to support the above activities.
All unrhyw un ddefnyddio'r gwasanaeth hwn?
Anyone can contact us directly